Linear Low Isolation Liners
Ideal for hospitals and healthcare facilities, color coded liners are available for infectious waste, infectious linen, and non-contagious linen management. Our printed stock isolation bags are imprinted with English and Spanish to ensure bi-lingual understanding for safety and proper use. Linear low isolation liners are manufactured with top quality resin and are carefully constructed to provide greater film strength. This added film strength yields a liner with superior puncture and tear resistance. Available in various sizes and gauges with a multi-layered star seal, our linear low isolation liners provide a complete sanitary management solution.
Ask your sales representative about our healthcare liners that meet DOT requirements of 165 gram dart impact and 480 grams of tear strength, in accordance with ASTM standards. Please click this link for Certification of Compliance (click here).
- Maximum film strength for tough applications
- Ideal for hospitals, doctor’s offices, dental clinics, and nursing homes
- Bi-lingual print in English and Spanish with the universal biohazard symbol
- Designed for infectious waste, infectious linen, and non-contagious linen management
- Puncture and tear resistant
- Custom liners are available in custom colors, sizes, and gauges upon request