Pitt Plastics offers various types of gloves suitable for multiple applications including foodservice, janitorial, healthcare, hospitality, and schools. All the popular sizes, substrates, and types are made from materials which fully comply with the FDA for food contact and food handling. From vinyl to nitrile to latex, our gloves are sure to meet our customers’ needs. Vinyl gloves are an excellent choice as an option for a latex free alternative. Nitrile gloves are super strong and do an exceptional job creating a barrier of protection. Latex gloves offer superior comfort and fit while also providing another durable option that offers good barrier protection. Vinyl and latex gloves come in both powdered and powder free options.
- Available in sizes S-XL, substrates and types in powdered and powder free options
- Various substrates and types with powdered and powder free options
- Made from materials that fully comply with FDA regulations for food contact and handling
- Gloves are free of DOP/DEHP
- Powdered gloves are made with cornstarch ingredient
- Non-sterile, ambidextrous and single use only