High Density – Natural
High density can liners are environmentally responsible and cost efficient. The unique blend, of first grade high molecular weight high density polyethylene and linear low density polyethylene resins, creates a puncture resistant liner with an impressive film strength that performs under temperature extremes of -40°F to 212°F. The high molecular weight of the HDPE resin allows the production of can liners that are approximately one-third the weight of traditional can liners with the same capacity. A lower weight bag of superior strength means less material used in production making high density a great choice for cost savings. High density liners are also sensitive to source reduction responsibility. Natural color liners are FDA approved for food contact and storage.
- Reasonably priced, environmentally responsible
- Ideal for heavy, wet refuse
- Performs well in extreme temperatures
- Materials used in manufacture are FDA approved for food contact and storage
- Manufactured with high quality resins